Personality Feeling and emotions
This is by far the largest collection of questions and rightly so. Your personality is the heart and core of who you are. You might be able to change your view points on religion, sex and politics but how you react to tragedies and triumphs will rarely be different from year to year. Answers to these questions will give you in sight into your partner and will fill you with a deeper understanding of who they are.
1. What things about me remind you of anyone from your past, either past sweethearts or good friends?
2. What do you think are my talents? Do you think you have any of he same talents?
3. How many physical fights have you been in?
4. Do you usually start them?
5. Why do you fight?
6. Has anyone very dear to you died?
7. How did you handle it?
8. What are you most fearful of?
9. How does that fear keep you from doing things you would like to do?
10. Are you chirpy in the morning or are you a grouch?
11. Do you ever pick up hitchhikers?
12. Which type of people would you pickup?
13. How often do you think your gut feeling is correct?
14. When can you remember that it was incorrect?
15. What one skill do you wish you had learned but haven' t yet (Play the
piano?Learn a foreign language?Fly a plane? Etc.)?
16. Does public speaking frighten you?Have you had much experience with it?
17. What sort of reaction do you have when you get very upset?
18. Is it ever appropriate for someone to express anger in a physical way?
19. If so,when and how?
20. How do typically handle the trauma from a big loss whether it is from the death of a loved one, getting fired or some other big disappointment?
21. What is your typical reaction when someone criticizes you?
22. About what things are you most selfish?
23. Do you think that you are able to calmly and wisely react in emergencies?
24. What are some examples of emergencies you have had?
25. How did you feel when a beloved pet of yours died?
26. Do you have a dream that repeats again and again?
27. What is it?
28. What feeling do you have the most difficulty controlling?
29. What feeling do you have the most difficulty expressing?
30. How do you think I handle myself when I'm in a crisis situation?
31. If you could choose to know everything about one topic, what area would you choose to be an expert?
32. How would someone be able to tell if you're happy?
33. How would someone be able to tell If you're sad?
34. Are you an organized person?
35. If a fire destroyed your home and all of your belongings,what would
36. If you could take out three things before the blaze, what would they be? (Assuming there is no one in the house at the time of the fire.)
37. If you were a very talented writer and were guaranteed to sell 100,000 copies of whatever book you wrote, what would it be about?
38. Does any particular season make you happier than others? 39. If so,do you know why?
40. Do you like your first name? 41. Have you ever wished you had a different name?
42. What name would it be?
43. When you are sick and feeling poorly, do you like to be alone or do you like to be pampered and have someone close to your side most of the time?
44. What is the most thoughtful,caring thing you have ever done?
45. Do you ever think that your partner gives more time, love and affection to a child or pet and it makes you jealous?
46. Do you like to exaggerate things for effect?
47. If you had to be a different nationality, what country would you like to have been born in?
49. If you were given $50,000 to throw a party for all of your friends, what sort of
party would you put together?
50. Are you a morning, a night person or somewhere in the middle?